Tuesday, October 13, 2009

September 3, 2006 - Screw All That Negative Stuff...

I've had a revelation...All that stuff I said in my other blogs, the poems about life being horrible and the complaining, I've come to realize that I was being stupid. I've found myself in God again and renewed my faith. My life is back in order more or less. Tonight I get to go to Spoken at my church, on tuesday I get to go to youth group and everything is wonderful now that I renewed myself in God. He's given me strength to continue and he's helped with so many things in my life throughout the 14 years I've been here, so I'm going to return the favor by doing all I can with the life he has given me. Thank you Lord for your endless support and love in times I lacked faith in the world. Endless praise to you and your love. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment