Tuesday, October 13, 2009

April 14, 2006 - Fiction

Writing stories of all sorts is really fun. At least for me. Fiction is just the greatest. I love to write about things that aren't real because it lets me escape the crappy human existance and find refuge in some place that is completely my own, completely free, and completely imaginary. If life were as easy and as interesting as my stories, I would be the happiest person on earth. I often find myself wanting to become a part of my fictional worlds, but I know its impossible which rips me to pieces. I create such wonderful, exciting places but I will never get to see them with my own eyes. Why can't they be real, just somewhere else? Why can't the characters that i've created just knock on my door one day? I wish, I wish, I wish... You can't possibly understand unless you've been here yourself. This may sound like a lot of rubbish to a lot of people, but at least there will be a few who know what i'm talking about...

No comments:

Post a Comment