Tuesday, October 13, 2009

October 19, 2006 - Yet Another Revelation

The other day I was feeling very disconnected from God and from my spirituality, like I was missing something. I had been doing quiet times, like the mighty JJW had suggested, and I was feeling better, but not quite as good as I had been feeling. So I started thinking...and had yet another amazing revelation. The concept of blind faith has been floating around in my head ever since I heard Val talking about it at Sunday Morning Bible Study and I realized that I really just have to believe. All the doubts that I allow myself to have are screwing me up. I can't let them do that anymore. Now that I've realized that I simply have to believe whether or not I know all the answers, I've been doing a lot better. God is wonderful and mysterious. He always has his ways of bringing me closer to Him and helping me figure things out on my own.

Thank You Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment