Tuesday, October 13, 2009

September 13, 2008 - What It Is...

Once again, I have not written anything in awhile and figured that since I have been spending so much time on MySpace in the last couple of days, I couldn't retreat to my lair without first writing another blog. I'm pretty sure that no one reads these anymore (if in fact they ever did), but its always cathartic for me. Ahem... Eric and I had a good conversation today. It was highly philosophical and encompassed just about everything. One of the main things that sticks in my mind is a question he asked- "I'm still trying to figure out if everything is two or one: like, everyone thinks that things are so two-sided, like black and white, and good and bad. What if they are all the same? Everything just IS?" It really struck me as odd. I know I've had that very same thought before, and when Eric brought it up, it surprised me because it had been so long since I had last thought about it. I haven't quite come up with an answer yet, either. Its a big question. Something to pique the brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment