Thursday, October 15, 2009

Facebook Edition: September 7, 2008 - These things called 'Notes'...

What are these things for, anyway? Notes? What for?
Ahem.
I suppose I'll use one anyhow.

I find that the thoughts flow most freely (and quite possibly most incoherently) at strange hours of the night and early morning. Those hours after midnight and before four in the morning. When the sun is down and not quite up, but making its rounds on the other side of the world.
I'll take this limited block of time to say that I am. And will be. Everyday I'm a little bit different, a little bit the same, but always being. I'm growing and backsliding and emerging and hiding. Its a rather tedious and repetitive cycle, but unfortunately, I'm pretty sure that that is what existence is made up of...

No comments:

Post a Comment