Tuesday, October 13, 2009

October 27, 2007 - It's Been Awhile...

Its been a while since I've been anything besides morose, lethargic, tired, or depressed. If you go and check my mood status, you'll find that I'm chipper today. Chipper! Its just the perfect word. I'm in L.A. in my dad's wonderful new apartment and the air smells of ocean. The temperature is perfect. Perfect for going outside and exploring my surroundings. The landlord, who is a wonderfully friendly Philippino man, has consented to drive me and show me around this part of L.A. So, now I'm going to get mah chipper self out of this chair and into L.A. Have a chipper day! XD

Oh, but first, I have to say that it is refreshing that God has put me here. I woke up this morning and thanked him for being here. I haven't been this refreshed in a long time.

Thanks again, God, for being so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment