Tuesday, October 13, 2009

November 3, 2007 - Love (In The Wonderful And Selfless Sense)

I realized something last night. Everything begins with love. Love. And love springs from truly good and selfess things. Helping others for the sake of helping them and not for the gratitude you recieve. Giving up your time and money and self to help out people who need it more than you. And, people respond to love.

All of this made so much sense in my head and I thought it all through very carefully last night. I forgot a lot of what I was going to write, but the main idea is what I said above.

Also, while listening to P.O.D. last night (the song Alive) I was thinking about my faith and love and my spirituality and suddenly I sang the words "I believe no matter what they say". I hadn't even been paying attention to the words in the song and then when that part came, I suddenly felt the need to open my mouth and sing them. I took it as a hint from God. I've been conflicting with the idea of people treating me differently and possibly worse because of my belief in God. It keeps coming up and this one line in this song really helped me out because it was such a blatant reminder of what I should do. Believe no matter what anyone says. It doesn't have to be any more complicated than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment