Tuesday, October 13, 2009

August 7, 2006 - For some strange reason...

For some strange reason, I'm feeling the need to write a blog. There is nothing that I really need to write about, but my brain just keeps telling me to write one; like I need to vent or something.

Let's see. I'm in Nebraska right now visiting with my cousins and basically all the relatives on my dad's side of the family who are all extremely cool people. Even my grandparents are cool people. I brought my airsoft gun with me, but I haven't gotten to use it yet because I haven't bought the green gas yet. I'm such a procrastinator. I didn't eat breakfast this morning.

The night before last, it was raining in Nebraska and they always have the best rain storms and its impossible for me to be around rain and not want to go out and play in it, so I went outside and started walking around. For some reason when its dark and its raining, I feel like I can go anywhere and do anything and I'm not scared of it at all. Anyway, I started wandering around and eventually made it to the main road. I was standing next to the traffic light when all of a sudden it shorted out. About half a second later, there was this really bright flash and a crack of thunder right over my head. It scared the crap out of me and proved to me, once more, God's might. It was amazing, but you couldn't understand unless you had been there. Suffice to say, that's the closest I've ever been to lightning and it was pretty frickin' cool and pretty frickin' scary.

Tomorrow my dad is getting here and I'm looking forward to that, because as much fun as i've been having, I think that its just not the same without him. We're supposed to go out to the lake where my uncle lives and I'll get to see his two little boys and his wife (my aunt) Michelle. They have this really cool little pond that magically produces frogs at twilight. Hehe, its really cool because frogs are cool.

I rediscovered metalandmagic today. The artist does really random and cute things and I couldn't find some of her work on the website and it kind of pissed me off because I like her stuff.

I can't stop thinking about the person that I've liked for over a year now, too. There are some people who know who it is, and some people who don't. If you don't know, don't expect me to tell you...unless of course you don't live near me. Then I'll tell you. Because you won't know who the hell i'm talking about. But still, its the one person who I pretty much have no chance with because he's just as anti-social as me, but I can't stop liking him. I've never really made any attempts to talk to him or hang out with him because I know that it would be really awkward...don't even try to tell that it wouldn't be because if you know him, then you would know why. End of story...

Yeah, well, I feel sufficiently vented now. I don't care if anyone ever reads this, but it feels good to do every once in a while.

P.S. Roleplaying is really fun if you have lots of imagination...let's not even get started on that subject because that could go on forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment