Tuesday, October 13, 2009

June 15, 2008 - Its Been A While...

Its been a while since I've posted anything...

I hate to think of how many blogs have been started that way. Unfortunately, its unavoidable because its true. MySpace just isn't accessible, much less important. Basically I'm trying to keep whatever pulse this blog has, just resuscitating it every now and again to make sure it doesn't go completely dead... just mostly.

I'll be leaving for Nebraska in about 6 days... I'm not prepared. Mentally, spiritually, or physically. Every time I go to Nebraska I end up turning into a complete insomniac and having incredible revelations at strange hours of the twilight while sitting in the rain. Every time...
God teaches me all kinds of things when I'm there, as well. Its a whole different spiritual environment. Last time it kind of eroded me and built me up at the same time.
Physically, I'm not as in shape as I would like to be. I'm pretty sure I've gained some weight, but it doesn't really matter. I don't want to be obsessed with my body image, though its really hard not to be. As long as I can function unhindered, I believe I'm okay...
That's it for a while. Things are good, not worth continuing to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment