Thursday, October 15, 2009

Facebook Edition: December 4, 2008 - 16 Things...

Directions:
Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a note with 16 random things, shortcomings, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 16 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

1. I have a really hard time opening up and telling people anything about myself.
2. I have severe self-esteem issues and believe that I'm not worth a bucket of crap. And I refuse to agree with anyone who tells me otherwise.
3. God is the most important thing in my life. Ever.
4. Traveling is something I will never stop doing.
5. I often write all over my body as a form of catharsis.
6. I am fated to be an empath, a cynic, and a social recluse all at the same time.
7. I'm terribly indecisive and have great trouble forming any sort of definitive answer to anything.
8. Depression is the most familiar place I know, and I feel best when I am there.
9. I constantly try to vanquish my depression, but I never win.
10. I am incredibly sensitive on the inside, but have a natural talent for absorbing the mood of the atmosphere in which I am in and therefore can do an excellent job of covering up my feelings.
11. When things get too hard, I often wish I could curl up on my floor in the fetal position in pitch blackness and wait for the world to leave me alone.
12. I wish a lot of things that aren't possible, but my hope spawns from these.
13. Despite my constant cynicism, I actually do have faith in the human race.
14. I feel threatened by all women who I don't know.
15. I am scared of everyone.
16. I like forks more than I have a right to.

No comments:

Post a Comment