Tuesday, October 13, 2009

December 28, 2006 - I Be

...Burnin' the candle at both ends.

Its part of the Heavy Metalist lifestyle whether or not you're in a band. Sleep doesn't come easy and time comes in large quantities because in between concerts you have nothing better to do than find new and heavier bands to get into and sit around in your favorite band tees eating chips...or something to that effect. More specifically, I'm talking about the Christian Heavy Metalist which is another breed entirely than the average Heavy Metalist. Heavy Metalists would probably spend their time in between concerts drinking beer on the couch AND eating chips...as opposed to just eating chips and staring at the cieling thinking about the irony of the fact that Heavy Metal bands tend to have the best lyrics but you can't understand them. Christian Heavy Metalists are a much cleaner subculture of the Heavy Metal genre than most others simply because of the fact they have morals and the bands actually keep it clean while still keeping it heavy. And that's not to say there aren't any respectable Heavy Metalists out there that aren't Christian. Or that all Christian Heavy Metalists are clean or have good morals. Back to the point.

I have taken into consideration that it is approximately....2:38 a.m. and i'm rambling about something many people don't really care about, but what's the difference? How many people actually read my blog anyway? Which I happen to post a new blog in just about every five minutes....Hiatus

Christian Heavy Metalists are nothing "special" though. We headbang, use metal-horns, and mosh just like every other Metalist out there. The difference is simply lyrics, personal morals, and behavior. As mentioned briefly earlier, Christian Heavy Metalists wouldn't get drunk or high at their band's concert and wouldn't be cursing their tounges out when you saw them going crazy between songs. Heavy Metalists and Christian Heavy Metalists can get along well together despite their minor differences. Which is good. Because Metal is good.

I pretty much lost my train of thought after the first paragraph, so if you kept reading past that, you've wasted a whole heck of a lot of your time. At this point, i'm rambling and typing everything that comes to my sleep deprived mind. I can't wait till I read this later today. I already know that my first thoughts will be, "What kind of crack was I on?" But too bad. I'm not forcing anyone to read my crap.

Rock On Fellow Heavy Metalists,

Out *thud*

No comments:

Post a Comment