Tuesday, October 13, 2009

March 17, 2007 - Dizzy Up The Girl

If we choose to die so we can live and in doing so forget our past, when we start our life in death, a past will be gained in events that ensue therefore defeating the purpose.

The logic of a dizzy girl. Look up at the sky, arms spread wide, eyes closed, spin in circles and fall to the ground. Body has stopped but mind keeps whirling, first thought comes to mind, my mind grabs hold as if trying to stop itself spinning. Useless, but entertaining. Laughing, I shrug, thinking deeper yet staying on the surface of thought. Alone is the only way to be in this state. Alone with yourself. And in being with yourself you're somehow not alone, as if you are a separate entity from yourself. Am I me? Who am I? I am dizzy. Just a dizzy, confused girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment