Tuesday, October 13, 2009

November 10, 2008 - This Keyboard

The words aren't coming out right. There are too many of them. Tonight's ramblings require precise words. Indecision has left me for a moment or two. Soon he'll return with great vengeance. He doesn't like to leave for long periods of time. He often gets jealous when night comes around. So tomorrow, when he arrives, I will be plagued with his incessant refusal to give a straight answer. Its too bad that my brain and him are such good friends...I really wish my brain could know a bad influence when it sees one. Unfortunately, there are too many things to say tonight. My body wavers in and out of existence. I feel as though I have been drawn in sketchy lines, created out of half-thoughts that no one completed. I am an interrupted person, made of distractions...a cerebration that hasn't been completely finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment