Tuesday, October 13, 2009

September 23, 2009 - Today...

I don't feel great today...physically, I'm doing alright. Mentally and spiritually, I'm SO FRICKING ANGRY!! I don't even know precisely why...I suppose the whole "moving out and starting life" thing could be a small contributing factor, but I shouldn't be freaking out about it this much. I don't want to do anything...nothing...not one single thing, in preparation to go. I don't want to transfer all my stuff into giant plastic bins to be stored under the house...I don't want to do my laundry so I can put it all in a box. I don't want to label and pack and put things in the back of my truck.
I just don't wanna.
But whining isn't going to help. I'm wasting time as I sit here, thinking about how I wish we had waffles, and how I really want to eat that ice cream in the freezer, but now is not a good time.
Plans and preparation are dumb...I'm too lazy for them. But I have to start somewhere...So I'll go.

No comments:

Post a Comment