Thursday, October 15, 2009

Facebook Edition: November 6, 2008 - A Game

Step 1: Shuffle your songs.
Step 2: Write down the first line of the first 20 songs.
Step 3: When someone guesses it, strike out the title and add the name!


Using Google or other search engines is considered CHEATING!

Okay, so I cheated a little bit. On some I put what I considered to be the first line, not the first line according to the lyrics.

1. I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, care if I'm old
2. There must be something we can eat
3. My reflection, dirty mirror
4. Oh, well lesson dance and shoot to God a storm-suffered owl
5. All my devotion betrayed
6. Gimme me one more chance and you'll be satisfied
7. Ha, ha, tell me ya like it
8. Betrayed (by my soul), the blame (place on my shoulders), weight (I will carry all the way to my grave)
9. There's a red house over yonder
10. Suspicion is your name, your honesty to blame
11. Do you want me to cry, cry for you
12. Keep your eyes on the road and your hands upon wheel
Roadhouse Blues--The Doors (Kevin Robles)
13. Annie's 12 years old in 2 more she'll be a whore
Wrong Way--Sublime (Lauren Harris)
14. She down on the corner, just a little climb
15. Could you be loved and be loved?
16. This day could be the worst one yet, I just won't relax, I can't catch my breath
17. Oh please, don't you rock my boat
18. Arise, oh Lord, lift up your eyes, don't forget I'm helpless
19. Just stop enough of the limitless critical comments on my life
20. Because I'm happy to be sad I want it all, I want it bad

No comments:

Post a Comment