Thursday, October 15, 2009

Facebook Edition: November 9, 2008 - Tangled Thoughts Don't Play Well Together...

Aaaahh! It blurs EVERYTHING!! I want to explode into a million pieces, I want to run and run and get lost in the blackness of the damp winter world. Take this mass of muscles and bury it, bury it, bury it deep within the cavernous closeness of the dirt beneath my feet. Free myself and take what's left of me, crawling, clawing, spasming to the surface and crossing the border between fleeting cerebration and tangible ethereal.
It will happen again.
All over again.
My body will flex and my mind will flex back. The synergy is irresistible, irrepressible, irritating. As my muscles writhe within my flesh, I cannot help but grab the pen. I feel as though I am made from ink, born of the pen...

No comments:

Post a Comment